…Oh But Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes…
I know that’s from an old song, but it brings back great memories…and the scent of doTERRA Rosemary essential oil can do the same thing. The nostrils and olfactory system are powerful tools in our body which communicate and trigger feelings and thoughts or experiences from the past.
Rosemary essential oil is one of my favorite aromatherapy oils. I actually use it in an appetizer called Rosemary Cream Cheese Dip and it’s a big hit at my parties! Look at all the other things you can do with Rosemary:
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- May help to support healthy digestion.*
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue*
- Apply to scalp and massage for an abundant looking head of hair.
- Take internally to support healthy internal organ function.*
- Add one to two drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrees.
- Blend with Wintergreen and doTERRA lotion for a soothing massage experience.
- Blends with Melaleuca and Basil for a stimulating scalp massage.
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Mix equal parts Rosemary and Lavender for stress reduction.*
- Combine with Epsom salts and Frankincense for a rejuvenating bath experience.
- Blends with Cardamom, Lemongrass, Geranium or Clary Sage.
- Naturally repels insects.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Not all essential oils are created equal. To learn more about 100% Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils, CLICK HERE or fill out the form below: